A tee shirt is a staple commonly found in every woman's closet. A tee is no longer your go-to item to lounge around the house, but can be worn for all occasions.
Be creative.Think outside the box. Approach your way of dressing from a different angle. You will always come up with a way to wear a tee that you never thought of before. For instance, oversized tees are great to wear as shift dresses or a shirt can be reinvented into a crop top with a few minor alterations.
Here's 5 helpful ways to dress up your old simple tee and make it into something new and fabulous!
1) Add statement jewelery. This is a quick and effective way to dress up a tee. Opt for pair of fabulous oversized tribal earrings or a statement necklace. A fabulous scarf will do the same trick.
2) Team up your tee with a high-waisted separate. A high-waisted short or pencil skirt accessorized with statement jewelery will give you an understated cool look.
3) Layer a crop top over a tee. It's an effortless way to dress up a simple look and give it a retro quality. Finish the look with a pair of fitted slacks and away you go.
4) Opt for a pair of patterned or bold bottoms. When pairing up your tee with a pair of great pants or leggings your look will be comfortable and simply come together. Add a great boyfriend blazer or vest to the look to achieve a great tomboy quality.
5) Embellish your tee! Whether you prefer a sparkle or more pizazz, adding some sequins, vintage buttons or embellishments will renew your tee. Be creative and have fun with this one.
Rock the Red xx