The iconic black blazer- a must-have staple in your wardrobe. A blazer is an investment for eternity as it is classic and timeless.It's perfect for the office or elegant night-time occasions. Make a statement with your own blazer look. Here are the 6 ways to wear your blazer from day to night.
1. Amp up a white dress with an ultra-stylish black blazer. Opt for a loose black blazer that falls at the front and features a body hugging dress or for a fitted black blazer for a more sexy appeal. A black blazer is the easiest way to add some class to your dress.
2. A black blazer paired with shorts is super fun and can look very chic. For a cool laid back look opt for jean shorts and gladiator heels. For a posh appeal pair your blazer with high waisted shorts, black patent heels and polish the look with an up-do hairstyle. This is a look that is ladylike and classy, but not elegantly restrained.
3. To amp up your boho street look pair your maxi dress or skirt with a black blazer. It will add that bit of a contemporary appeal to your laid back look.
4. This is the easiest way to wear your black blazer. Pairing the blazer with jeans makes your outfit on-trend and looking sharp. Pair it with wide-leg jeans, a sheer blouse, and platform sandals for day or with skinny jeans, a bustier, and sky-high pumps for night.
5. For a glamorous night-time look pair your blazer with a cool feather skirt and black stockings. For a sexy but classy look opt for a leather skirt instead.
6. The easiest way to give your basic slim pants or leggings a luxe appeal is pairing it with a black blazer. Day or night, this look is always on trend. Opt for a tux-style black blazer to add a rock n roll accent to your look.
Red is the new Black xx